Volunteer Board and Committee Members
From time to time we look for new community members to serve on our Board of Directors as well as on our Fund Development Committee. If you are interested in getting involved with Heads Up for Inclusion please contact us with your name and contact info as well as your skills and strengths you have to offer.
*NOW RECRUITING FUND DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEMBERS!
Looking for an opportunity to gain skills and experience in fundraising, event coordination, and social media marketing? Join our Fund Development Committee!
- Gain experience and references— put it on your resume!
- Develop skills in leadership, partnership development and retention, business, not-for-profit fundraising, marketing/social media, volunteer recruitment, event planning, and more!
- Volunteer hours (for work done outside of regular meetings only)
- High school students or older
- Ability to attend one 1-hour meeting per month (held at 270 George St N)
- Ability to obtain criminal background check with vulnerable sector screening