The Woop Woop Game
A fun activity to lighten the mood and get people laughing
Minimum # of people:
5 – 10 minutes
No materials necessary
- Participants form a circle
- Participants hold up hands making “goggles” .
- One participant starts the game by making one or two “woop(s)” or other noise of choice and points one side of their goggles to the left or right. 1 “woop” indicates the person 1 spot to the left or the right is the next “wooper”. 2 “woops” indicate that the person 2 spots to the left or right is the next “wooper”. The direction (either left or right) whether a participant to the left or right will be the next “wooper”.
- The game continues until a participant does not “woop” on their own turn.
- Restart the game with the person who ended the previous round as the first “wooper”.