Partners use their listening, memory, and teamwork skills to learn perform active sequences
Minimum # of people:
5 – 10 minutes
No materials necessary
- Have participants get into pairs.
- A leader dictates and/or demonstrates a handshake step-by-step to the group as a whole. The leader should include different actions, matching the difficulty and activity level to the group at hand.
- Partners will work together to learn each addition to the handshake until they have mastered the handshake.
- The leader may ask groups to volunteer to demonstrate the handshake to the group.
- The leader can also ask groups to create their own personalized handshakes.