Look Up Look Down
Become more comfortable with members in a group by looking them straight in the eye.
Minimum # of people:
5 – 10 minutes
No materials necessary
- Participants form a circle.
- All participants start by looking at the ground .
- When a leader says “look up”, all participants look up towards someone in the circle
- Any participants that are looking at each other must scream (or say ‘hello’ etc.) and exit the circle.
- The leader says “look down” and participants return their gaze to the ground.
- The game repeats until only 2 participants remain.
- Participants who are caught looking in the initial circle may start a new circle of their own (multiple sub-circles can form with a large group)