Fun way to see how much participants know about their group members
Minimum # of people:
15 – 20 minutes
- Jenga game with each tile numbered (you can find knock-offs of Jenga at the dollar store)
- List of numbered questions (one for each Jenga piece)
- Pre-make questions based on information gathered about the members of the group. Harder questions might look for specific answers, easier questions could be true or false. You can also ask a question and ask the group to find the member that fit the description.
- Split the group into two teams.
- A player from one of the teams will start the game by removing a Jenga piece and giving it to the leader. The leader will read the question to the team that removed the piece.
- If the team answers the question correctly they place the Jenga piece on top and return to their seat.
- If they answer the question incorrectly they must remove another piece and answer another question.
- The opposing team will choose a participant to remove a piece and answer a question if the first team answers their first question correctly, or after their second turn (regardless of whether they answered correctly or not).
- The game continues until the tower is knocked over.