I CAN TEACH!
An ativity that allows people to get more about the others in their group
Minimum # of people:
10 – 15 minutes
- Writing Utensils
- Each person gets a piece of paper and a writing utensil
- Everyone in the group writes down their first and last name and something that they are able to teach to someone else
- Ask everyone to make a paper airplane out of their piece of paper and throw it somewhere in the room
- each person grabs an airplane that is not their own.
- Form a circle and each person will read what is written on the paper. Ex. “My name is _____ and I can teach someone _______”
- Continue until everyone has gone and has had the chance to introduce someone else.
- Find the person who introduced you to the group and go meet that person.