High energy tag game that can support team building
Minimum # of people:
5 – 10 minutes
Something to make boundaries with (if you are outside)
- Participants start spread out in a designated area (gym or outdoor area lined with markers).
- One participant is “it” and must try to tag other participants
- Players who are tagged attach to the “it” participant until they make a group of 4.
- Once a group of 4 is formed, players break into 2 pairs that continue to try and catch runners.
- As each pair forms a group of 4 they split into 2’s again.
- The game continues until the last person is caught of the leader ends the game.